Product Code: 50-9200
Range: Magnetic Polydron
Age 3 years +
Contents 36 Squares, 36 Equilateral Triangles, 12 Pentagons, 20 Hexagons and a Model Guide
Weight (kg) 2.2
L x W x H (cm) 30.8 x 24.2 x 7
Type of Packaging Sturdy Reusable Carton
Barcode (EAN-13) 5060164538172
Cleaning Method Sterilize with Alcohol Based Sanitizer
Piece Count 104
This 104 piece set is ideal for building more complex shapes.
- This is the ultimate set for teaching geometry, construction and polarity to larger groups of children.
- Supplied in 4 bright colours.
- Made from ABS.
- All pieces are magnetic.
- Colour coding teaches polarity.
- A great aid to demonstrate 2D nets folding into 3D solids.
- Square measures 6 x 6cm (2.4 x 2.4 inches).
- Compatible with Magnetic Polydron.
Teach Early Years Awards - 3 Star Award Winner - Creative Play
"This resource is a good starting off point for children to learn about 3 dimensional shapes and their properties. It is also a great tool for role playing and building imagination as children are able to adapt and create their own ideas."